Video editing is the process of existing video images and using the necessary effects on them to create a new work. Editing is often considered part of the post-production process. We can use the verb in any of the following meanings:
- Rearrange, add / remove portions of video clips or audio files
- Color editing, filtering and other development operations
- Transitions between clips
Objectives of Video Editing
There are many reasons for editing a video, and the approach to editing can be shaped according to the desired outcome. Before you begin, you should definitely define your editing goals, so you can follow these steps:
- Removing an unwanted image
- Choose the best image
- Create a stream
- Adding effects, graphics, music etc.
- Change the style, speed or mood of a video
- Give the video a certain perspective
With Fidyo you can publish and spread all your edited videos. Just use Fidyo Coin for this.